Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) ...and now? (Read 2293 times)
TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Re: ...and now?
Reply #15 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 11:07am
Print Post  
I hope you like it. For the technical aspects I do what I can and what is in my competence. I see the guidance, and the levels of others. Unfortunately there is some mistake, because the levels are heavy. you will find many columns and arches. If you want, I'll send you photos. I dedicate 5 hours a day to the levels. Consider that my pastime and it's the only one is the pc. Importantly, it is the zone division: However, consider that with modern PCs it is perhaps no longer necessary. Where I noticed that I slowed down I made the division ... but nothing changed. They were PC updates that slowed down. Nothing changed as well as regards the error of the columns ... Between solid and solid seeds, one needs to make a specific use. Mine is not a neglect of zoning, but I repeat that PCs are very powerful. The history of the BSP tree is important. 15-70 is a broad agreement in my opinion, I keep it down +. Consider that I am not an expert and I don't know much; but I keep very much under control what I see and read the guide.

I put the torches, which I made by reading Wolf's guide. I put the lights that I will soon see. I saw at the cimiterņ a beautiful church like the one in the city of heaven that I intend to build in the next level.
Hello Smiley

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #16 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Dr. Flay, thank you. True and. I too realize and translate several times. I thanked Hellkeeper for all the help he gave me. Hello

Original Message

Messaggio Originale:
Dott. Flay, grazie. Vero č. Pure io mi accorgo e ritraduco diverse volte. Ringraziavo Hellkeeper, per tutto l'aiuto che mi ha dato. Ciao

Toni-M. Catania  - Italia
Smiley

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #17 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Room doors High priest Nali. Do I put arched doors, or something else? Toni-m

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #18 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
... then I put them in the shape of a pine cone.
Ciao  = Hello
Tony-M

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #19 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Soon I'll finish the corridors and arches that will lead to what will be level 8. A beautiful church. I tried hard to make bows faithfully.

A level like the city of the sky ... but in my own way. more small. But maybe beautiful.

Toni-m
Smiley

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #20 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Dear friend, I don't have an opinion on your map but I have to say your post above is very funny. You might not realize it but when writing "the gentile Hellkeeper", you probably meant "nice" of "gentle", but gentile is clearly not the word you wanted as it means not-jewish.

So it reads like you want to make it very clear I am not a jew.  Smiley

Dear Hellkeeper, you have fun with the archaic meanings of words. Now I got it right. I was very tired. I worked a lot on the levels. If you want I send you the photos of the 7th level, which I decorated with the most beautiful doors and decorations of the city of heaven. also modifying the arches.

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Dear friends, I have a problem: a door divided into 2; in the center by a strange effect caused by the shadows. What instruction should I put if there is one. Thanks anyway.

Toni-m

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #22 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
The small control room is finished. It's small, simple but beautiful. The form of the consol is with eagle wings and has 2 keyboards. I would like to make a cave, but it's difficult. In the cave I would make the cemetery that one day a kind friend suggested to me.

Now I will spend time with the Bible. Tomorrow we'll see what comes to mind. Hi everyone

Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:10pm by TONI-M »  

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #23 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:56am
Print Post  
Happy Sunday to all. I spent an hour in front of the editor, I made a nice button with the symbol of Unreal. It is placed in the pond. I'll do something else by cutting out with the 2d editor.
Hello.

IP Logged

Hyper
Board Moderator
Betatester

It's Unreal.

Reply #24 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 11:08am
Print Post  

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #25 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
What matters, in the end is that something remains. This happens only if you enjoy yourself even if the map is poor and small.

For years I have enjoyed the maps of the authors of the article and it is to them that my levels are dedicated. I made up my mind to make a level very recently. The art is you can learn but someone there had it ...
... If I don't have fun while doing the map I will eliminate the work done. And do it again. You can find my own map at least in 3 or 4 variants. My maps do not claim anything, but I hope at least 1 have fun with them. Quality is what it is. I state that I only know 10% of the editor.

Dear hyper, if you want I send you the titan's wrath, where the chairs are 2, in a temple, and 1 is at the top of the stairs.
Ciao

... I saw your video. With the fantasy you have because you don't create a nice (bel) level. Or you could expand the previous level to NaliCastel, where the small mill is.

Ciao e grazie del consiglio. = Hello and thanks for the advice.
Smiley

« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2019 at 3:13pm by TONI-M »  

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #26 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
From this morning I work there. Soon I'll finish a small Skaarj control room. The panels will put them between the Unreal Symbol, as in the original. I rebuilt the Unreal symbol. I made several tables. A marble fireplace with 2 front columns. I put a small garden. Next time the textures will be more precise. I have divided into many environments. However beautiful to look at the same.

Ciao a Tutti.

IP Logged

azn

Oldunreal member

Reply #27 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 11:20am
Print Post  
Screenshots finally?

Nothing interesting so far Smiley

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #28 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
I'm back from the bar now, I opened the site. Guess who I thought of writing?
As soon as the level is finished I will put the images. If you want, I'll send you a complete level with dedication. What do you think of what I wrote as a small guide on PC problems. They are real problems. Soon he signed the small control room I made with 2 octagons cut into eagle wings, and placed in a corner. Then I placed 2 keyboards on it. And 2 panels on the top.

You're right. But I modified the NaliCastel chandelier, made the small lake designed in 2d. Cut the bows as round as possible..

Ciao Simpatico Azn - Hello Nice Azn

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #29 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Sympathetic azn; I made columns that I consider very beautiful. Instrument: Extrude do Bevel. Value 500-400
I put 2 of them together on the thinner sides. As a base I placed 3 steps of a Greek column. I put the steps at the top and bottom of the column. It looks like an hourglass column. What do you think of the idea? I colored it with Ancient red. The control room is over. Everything goes out with a button. I cut out some decorations I will use.

Ciao. Toni M. - Italia.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo