Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) ...and now? (Read 7503 times)
TONI-M

Oldunreal member

...and now?
May 27th, 2019 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Friends of the site, I am returning now from the office where I made the income tax declaration ... I sat down, and I am going to think of doing something inside the level I am creating. The temple is there; the inn with the windows that open there; the pool as well; the garden also. What would somebody still put in? The level is called the temple on the peak.

Tony-M.

IP Logged

makemeunreal
Betatester

Unreal maniac

Re: ...and now?
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2019 at 7:43am
Print Post  
Some cave-in ancient burial ground? Full of plants'n'tress.

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #2 - May 28th, 2019 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
Thank you! Good idea. As subterranean there is already: the arched temple on the 2 sides and in front. With stairs, other stairs the small temple of Vandora with the titan chair at the top.
Swimming pool, atrium and many corridors ... and the 7th level of a game I called Ancient vandora. There is the temple of the rabbit, of the cow. And more. I will think of the cemetery and then I will put your name among those I will thank.
For now the caves are difficult, I understand what you think .. the cemetery I will do anyway and in all cases I will thank you.

Toni-m

IP Logged

azn

Oldunreal member

Reply #3 - May 29th, 2019 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Some screenshots maybe?

Nothing interesting so far Smiley

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #4 - May 29th, 2019 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
Dear Azn, many times I have tried to put images, I thought it was enough just to put them and that's it. In the end I asked how to put the image? The Gentile Hellkeeper explained to me what to do. I'll put them I said because I have to complete the temple of the rabbit. However I posted the pictures to the Gentile Hellkeeper, since it worked immediately. If you want, I send you the images and also the first level preview. However I will put the images soon. Now I salute you because I have to complete the prior's quarters. in a medium octagonal complex that I have divided as the symbol of the red cross. Try to divide an octagon into a cross and you will see that beautiful rooms, you will see what a show will come out. Toni-m

Smiley

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #5 - May 29th, 2019 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Watch out for the Bios, that you can't go back ... Even if ... there is a way anyway. Prvalo well, because windows 10 if the pc is not perfectly compatible from very serious problems, and not only serious. Enjoy .Toni-m

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #6 - Jun 2nd, 2019 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
I would like to create and decorate doors with the SkyCity S26dec2b decoration. What do you think about it?

Level - The temple on the peak. Accommodations: HIGH PRIOR.

IP Logged

Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Soulless Automaton

Reply #7 - Jun 2nd, 2019 at 9:25pm
Print Post  
Dear friend, I don't have an opinion on your map but I have to say your post above is very funny. You might not realize it but when writing "the gentile Hellkeeper", you probably meant "nice" of "gentle", but gentile is clearly not the word you wanted as it means not-jewish.

So it reads like you want to make it very clear I am not a jew. Smiley

You must construct additional pylons.
IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #8 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 7:48am
Print Post  
Dear friend, I don't have an opinion on your map but I have to say your post above is very funny. You might not realize it but when writing "the gentile Hellkeeper", you probably meant "nice" of "gentle", but gentile is clearly not the word you wanted as it means not-jewish.

So it reads like you want to make it very clear I am not a jew

No, "gentle" means kind, friendly. "Hellkeeper" is how you call yourself. The translator meanwhile does his miracles ...

... the translator only allows me to understand little of your joke, but it is very funny.

The map is very large, this time monumental, with the decorations of the city of heaven. Soon I will make the doors decorated, and not only of white marble. Cutout decoration, and I do door is frame. If you want I send you Map, but it's 80% ready. Hi kind Hellkeeper

Smiley

IP Logged

Dr.Flay™

ChaosUT-333networks

Reply #9 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
That is the problem with using an online translator.
Hellkeeper was not making a joke, he was explaining that the translation is not accurate and can cause misunderstanding.

You tend to use a lot of extra words in your original text which adds confusion.
Perhaps just write like a conversation in the street, instead of writing a personal letter to a friend.

IP Logged

azn

Oldunreal member

Reply #10 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 7:00am
Print Post  
TONI-M wrote on May 29th, 2019 at 1:27pm:
If you want, I send you the images and also the first level preview. However I will put the images soon.

Sure, I would like to see it. Or simply upload them to Imgur image hosting.

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #11 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 7:27am
Print Post  
As soon as I finish this level, I will do as you say. Imagine in the meantime: 3: imagine an octagonal biscuit, above and below 3 slabs of marble, one smaller than the other. Inside decorated with SkyCity.Decos27dec3b. It is in the center of a large octagon, decorated with Wall.srch26a. This is only one of the 4 environments of a level from  30000 * 30000. The doors  cut out in the same decorations ...
Hello.
Toni-m

IP Logged

azn

Oldunreal member

Reply #12 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Lol, never heard someone talking about his creation like that  Tongue. Not sure how are you mapping as I never saw any of your works, but I hope it will be as good as you talk about it.

IP Logged

TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Reply #13 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Invent a different and even beautiful external structure is not easy. Let's say you would see it is a level where the cult of the goddess Vandora, the cow, and the rabbit is emphasized. The levels are both outside and underground. With graves, swimming pools, several corridors to get lost. Hidden keys, bookcases that open, stairs also ... and even cartouches in the walls. Many but many torches the walls.

In the end, a final level that brings together all the levels. where you will only be the visitor. Caio - TONY-M.

IP Logged

azn

Oldunreal member

Reply #14 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Anyway, i just hope it will be a feast for the eyes, put very well together where it comes to technical aspects.

Keep up the good work and waiting for screenshots.

btw. how many hours you spend working on it a day?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo