Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Losing control of my crosshair position and POV when looking towards bottom of screen (Read 161 times)
Bleda

Oldunreal member

Losing control of my crosshair position and POV when looking towards bottom of screen
Apr 5th, 2018 at 12:08am
Print Post  
First got old Unreal patch back in 2015 for Unreal off of Steam and it worked perfectly then.  I started playing the game again this year and noticed an issue that is not going way.

Whenever I move my mouse to the bottom right hand corner of the screen while playing the game, a mouse arrow icon appears near the crosshair.  If I continue to move my crosshair in that direction I will eventually lose control of where I am able to look and my POV will swivel uncontrollably towards a position pointing down towards my feet. 

Anyone know how to fix this issue?  Do I need to update my patch?

IP Logged

Smirftsch
Forum Administrator

Re: Losing control of my crosshair position and POV when looking towards bottom of screen
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:53am
Print Post  
Hello Bleda,
welcome to the boards!

First off, without any information we can't say much about this issue, so you may want to have a short glimpse here: http://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1222586759

In this case it's maybe some issue with the rendering device, D3D or OpenGL. If I take you correctly it's not patched with the 227 patch yet, so it's most likely D3D. The 227i patch fixes a lot of things and adds also new renderers, like D3D9 and an advanced OpenGL which both could fix this issue.
We need more input  to say/guess more Smiley

Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo