Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Remember that one time a point couldn't be proven and a thread was locked instead? (Read 1076 times)
[]KAOS[]Casey
Developer Team
Betatester

nedm

Remember that one time a point couldn't be proven and a thread was locked instead?
Feb 11th, 2017 at 8:49pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Hyper
Board Moderator
Betatester

It's Unreal.

Re: Remember that one time a point couldn't be proven and a thread was locked instead?
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Sry, but I could not take it anymore. Discussion was running in circles leading nowhere. It just drains my energy which I can't spare.

IP Logged

[]KAOS[]Casey
Developer Team
Betatester

nedm

Re: Remember that one time a point couldn't be proven and a thread was locked instead?
Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Fair enough, but i'm actually more curious about the data showing weapon/item counts and some charts. you're probably the only one with a large enough amount of data to even plot a chart with any sort of validity

IP Logged

Hyper
Board Moderator
Betatester

It's Unreal.

Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
I don't have any charts. Just two huge InventoryData.ini files with all inventory of all players.

One of my top players:
jCoopZ1.jzMaleOne=jzMaleOne\TScore|0.6=344407
GemDagger\SavedScore|0.6=344157

This takes a lot of effort. Even with Aura weapons and a monster spawner. This is hundereds or maybe thousands of hours of playtime. There is an achievement in here.

IP Logged

Jaden Darchon VII
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Hyper wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 9:18pm:
I don't have any charts. Just two huge InventoryData.ini files with all inventory of all players.

One of my top players:
jCoopZ1.jzMaleOne=jzMaleOne\TScore|0.6=344407
GemDagger\SavedScore|0.6=344157

This takes a lot of effort. Even with Aura weapons and a monster spawner. This is hundereds or maybe thousands of hours of playtime. There is an achievement in here.

Holy shnikies. There's also an achievement in having a player play that long in your server. That's impressive!

IP Logged

[]KAOS[]Casey
Developer Team
Betatester

nedm

Reply #5 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
yeah my issue isnt with score though Sad

IP Logged

Hyper
Board Moderator
Betatester

It's Unreal.

Reply #6 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
[]KAOS[]Casey wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 9:32pm:
yeah my issue isnt with score though Sad

Well, about the items:
Normal, let's say, medium-power Aura items drop from monsters. This is quite common and not a very big achievement to collect all those. For a casual player, this is all they will ever get and for most players this is fine to have an enjoyable experience at HyperCoop. But here is where the score comes in. Score is gemdagger currency. And this is how players get the real good stuff. So, just check the gemdagger manual to see what players may have bought for how many points.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo