Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic .PSK PolyFlags. (Read 115 times)
Skywolf
Betatester

Just placeholding...

.PSK PolyFlags.
Apr 29th, 2016 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Before I start asking questions: I FINNALY SUCCESSFULLY IMPORTED A SKELETAL ANIMATION INTO UNREAL! Grin Grin Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin. If only the documentation of Blender's exported was better and told me I need both the armature and the mesh at the center Roll Eyes.

Now the question: How do I set the PolyFlags in .PSK files? All I can find is this tool (which you have to compile yourself Undecided. Guess if I wanted things to be easy I would have switched to a different engine already Wink) but I have no idea what the PolyFlags are. The code itself uses POLY_MASKED which is easy to understand but then there is POLY_TWOS which is a abbreviation for Two Sided. I can't find anywhere what the correct flags are and I don't feel like trying every possible abbreviation for all the flags. On top of that does it seems like you can't combine them which I believe should be possible.

Any ideas?

I hate it when people ask me what my favorite game is. Just try to explain you're not talking about Unreal Tournament Roll Eyes.

IP Logged

Skywolf
Betatester

Just placeholding...

Re: .PSK PolyFlags.
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2016 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Nevermind. Already found it out. The PolyFlags were defined in another file Cheesy.

However, this tool was made before AlphaBlend was a thing. So now I wonder if it is possible to add this this one aswell.

This is how the code currently looks:
Code (C++)
Select All
#define POLY_TRANS 0x2
#define POLY_ENV 0x40
#define POLY_NOSMOOTH 0x80
#define POLY_UNLIT 0x10
#define POLY_TWOS 0x1
#define POLY_MODULATED 0x4
#define POLY_MASKED 0x3 

I assume you can just add another one here with the correct value behind it and it would work. Problem is that I have no idea what that value should be. Anybody an idea?

I hate it when people ask me what my favorite game is. Just try to explain you're not talking about Unreal Tournament Roll Eyes.

IP Logged

gopostal
Betatester

Hack coder

Re: .PSK PolyFlags.
Reply #2 - May 1st, 2016 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
You might find this interesting reading:
UTPackageFileFormat
It has a ton of relevant information.

I don't want to give the end away
but we're all going to die one day

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo