Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic UT99 weapons Unreal 227? (Read 1957 times)
Bloodshot

Oldunreal member

UT99 weapons Unreal 227?
Sep 3rd, 2014 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
Is there a mod to let you use them? I've been using HDWeapons but i really want the enforcer in U1 with 227, I found a method to modify your paths with the botpack system files to put the UT99 content in 227 but the only way I can get the weapons is by summoning them through the console, and they use separate ammo

IP Logged

Victor Delacroix
Betatester

Lord of the Dark Glyphs

Re: UT99 weapons Unreal 227?
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 4:06am
Print Post  
Look for UTWeapons.u and yes, it'll still make'em use separate ammo. Smiley

IP Logged

Draken

Unreal Player

Reply #2 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 4:35am
Print Post  
Changing what type of ammo a weapon uses is pretty simple.

Open UED load package like 'examplepackage.u' which is in your system folder then find the weapon you want to mod on the list like 'thegun' right-click it -> Default Properties... A popup should open titled Default 'thegun'.'examplepackage' properties. In it open 'Weapon' find 'Ammo Name' and change it to whatever ammo you want and thegun is going to use that ammo example: changing it to "Class'UnrealShare.StingerAmmo'" makes the gun use stinger ammo. Ammo classes are found under "Inventory->Pickup->Ammo"

Check package name in the bottom of Actor Classes browser and save selected packages Voila.

Also, UTWeapons.u can be found on http://www.hypercoop.tk/frameset.htm Files->Mods under .:..:'s mods along with other UT stuff.

Edit: Forgot, if you want to use them without summoning then you need a mutator to replace the default U weapons which I can't help with much I'm afraid or edit the map and physically put it in there. Hope it helped.

IP Logged

Smirftsch
Forum Administrator

Reply #3 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:38am
Print Post  
There is also some custom botpack floating around which enables you full usage of everything as well. I am not hosting it here since I am not sure how pleased Epic is of that idea...but a search in the forums, I think probably in the project section, should reveal some links.

Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Radi

UEd goblin

Reply #4 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
I tested UTWeapons.u once and pulseGun have broken animations and these weapons do not make decals. Maybe that 227botpack is better. . Hmmm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo