Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hello again Unreal crew (Read 1598 times)
azn

Oldunreal member

Hello again Unreal crew
Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:43am
Print Post  
Hello, hmm, I guess you do not have such place as hydepark so guess it's the best section to say "Hello" after a long time to you again.

Just wanted to let you know that my 1-on-1 server is going to be active online 24/7 again. Not sure if anyone ever used it but hope you will, please tell me, do you need it? Made it for the community as it's probably running along with very fast network connection. I got good pings on it from Poland, will test from UK as here I'm now.

I know server is down as uptime on server is about 80 days now and it has been far more than 3 months when I dropped FPP gaming last time.

Currently waiting for a new mouse and hope to get back on the game.

It's strange that I miss Unreal 1 online gaming Wink as it's so unpolished when compared to UT2004 let's say(these are the only 2 shooters I play online) but I remember that after a few matches I discovered that U1 multi was great - just a little more raw that modern ones - but very good to practice.

Anyway, I was a very happy surprise to see you've moved foreward - no stopping on the side of the road, still developing, still doing something Unreal. Keep it up guys.

I don't really feel like I'm the part of the crew as I do not do much for the game, if anything at all; and I'm rather a rare guest here.

Still, it's good to be back.

Hope to hear from you.

Nothing interesting so far Smiley

IP Logged

Smirftsch
Forum Administrator

Re: Hello again Unreal crew
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:55am
Print Post  
welcome home Wink

Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Soulless Automaton

Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
azn wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:43am:
It's strange that I miss Unreal 1 online gaming Wink as it's so unpolished when compared to UT2004 let's say(these are the only 2 shooters I play online) but I remember that after a few matches I discovered that U1 multi was great - just a little more raw that modern ones - but very good to practice.

I don't "miss" U1 multiplayer because I didn't play it back in the day, but I share the same appreciation on U/UT2004. Welcome back.

You must construct additional pylons.
IP Logged

azn

Oldunreal member

Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2015 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
Hello guys, I wasn't here for a long time again.

I do not have much time so I rather play some Wii games after work than U1 Smiley. Still, I saw my servers are down so probably my friend needed to restart his server machine I'm using.

Is there a possibility, if you are using my server for someone to let me know when it go down so I will re-run them?

If you aren't using them that's ok for me not to know but If someone is having fun there it would be great if you can let me know when there're any problems accessing "alzen's playground" server.

And sorry for not noticing it but I hardly ever log in there, U1 server is the only one that runs there these days.

EDIT:
Restarted, can anyone see if it's online and connectable? I do not have U1 installed so cannot do that.
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2015 at 9:34pm by azn »  

IP Logged

Smirftsch
Forum Administrator

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2015 at 9:38am
Print Post  
its up and accessible, but couldn't connect, although this might be my laptop again.

Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

azn

Oldunreal member

Reply #5 - Feb 15th, 2015 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
Great, thank you for info. If someone may please check if it's playable it would be great.

Thank you for the info.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo