Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Counter Trigger Problems (Read 1280 times)
Rob-Bot

Counter Trigger Problems
Nov 10th, 2012 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Hey guys, i'm trying to make a map for UT99 BunnyTracks and I have an obstacle to where you have to shoot 2 seprate buttons in any order to activate the 3rd button. The mover the counter activates is set to triggertimed. What I'm having problems with is the counter only works once. I have both triggers set to false on triggeronceonly, and I have retrigger delay at 4, and i've waited double that and still had no response from counter the second time around. Am I supposed to use different triggers (used normal, initialstate set to normal and is TT_Shoot) for the counter? Or is there a better replacement for the counter I can rely on?

IP Logged

Bleeder91[NL]
Betatester

Personal Text:

Re: Counter Trigger Problems
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2012 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
Yeah, I was looking for that too a while ago, but I don't think it's possible without some subclassing.
A workaround would be an invisible mover in front of the third button that blocks bullets/projs. Set it to TriggerToggle and give it 3 keyframes where at the third one it moves away. When the third button is shot then something would trigger it again to go back to blocking stuff.
At least, if that's possible. Depends on the button placement.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo