Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Have UTXMP? Here, this is for you. You can have it. (Read 1761 times)
_Krw

My vision is augmented.

Have UTXMP? Here, this is for you. You can have it.
May 6th, 2011 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
http://www.klankaos.com/XMPBots.upl

There you go. You can finally enjoy better bots for an otherwise dead game. Other game play elements are still sub par as always will be, especially driving. But at least the bots are no longer retards with the attention span of a gnat. Deadly ranger bots are deadly.

Just put it under the System folder and start a new game with a bot count of 15. They will show up as 'Player' for some reason. This means it's working. Any higher bot count will be the normal named bots that will now use the .upl file as a template for their stats. Bots will ignore the properties that deal with mesh, skin, and name but they will use the other stats. Try using a bot count of 31 if you want. Don't use Bot Roster. It's limited to 12 players.

So there you go. Comments are welcome but I don't really see any progress being made on this mod anymore. The main site is down. Pretty much everyone has moved on for Team Fortress 2, but there are still some of us who want to reminisce what became of XMP. So have at it.

Information about information about information about information

IP Logged

GreatEmerald
Oldunreal MasterPoster

The Great Emerald

Re: Have UTXMP? Here, this is for you. You can have it.
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2011 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Interesting, although I never really had many problems with the bots there. In U2XMP, though... Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo