Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Wake up community! (Read 23032 times)
Leo T_C_K
Betatester

Wake up community!
Feb 18th, 2008 at 3:59pm

Seriously.

I have been informed about certain people who are now even step further, not to mention with developing new hacking consoles and stuff.

Please these who know about this, don't be silent and don't be afaraid of them.

They are now able to steal passwords from any servers, jzust by joining it and by changing polarity of executing admin functions and steal password this way, it is done by ascii HEX editing and byte hacking probably. No server is safe. Please re-think of who to trust. And I am not unreliable as some people tend to think.

I am talking here mainly about two persons who tend to appear like they are helping the community in public, but the reality is different and I think they are even registered there.

But of course you believe them, but all they are doing is just fooling you, I mean making mods is anything.

I am posting this because it exceeded its limits by this point and I hope some people will support me this time (you know who you are).

I am specifially asking the person who told me about this to post the info here beacuse this is really interesting.

Not to mention they are abusing code from Nephthys and IMO Zora is not better than any of them by allowing publically the code use etc.

It is up to ucommunity to wake up and take a serious look at these happenings, I warned this community many times of these happenings and it is happening now. But all you did (in exceptions) that you completelly ignored me or thought of me as paranoid person.

I know I maybe lost trust of some people because of certain things, but believe me, they've got explanation and I am sorry of these, I won't tell details here but if anyone is inetersted I will explain.

Oh and please, to certan people: Stop with the I don't care things and being too neutral, because this is really getting out of control. And now this is a case of everyone. We are all in danger. I mean server admins with this, they are in danger.

People who accuse others of trolling are usually the biggest trolls themselves.
YouTube  
IP Logged

Rarsonic

FOR AN UNREAL 227 WITH
UTF-16!

Re: Wake up community!
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 4:27pm

For example, somebody called "Savrs" (who seems to be on those guys' environment) comes at my server spamming "Zombie is shit". Then I proceed for an amonestating KillID (I use Nephthys and MCoop2) and to my surprise he had admin powers, and I never gave my password to anybody. Then I proceeded for a ban, only to being able to join again and keep spamming "Zombie is shit".

http://files.filefront.com/serverlog/;9657313;/fileinfo.html

<<Gibberish>>
YIM  
IP Logged

Leo T_C_K
Betatester

Reply #2 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 4:32pm

Btw you didn't delete password entries in log file.  Sad

Anyway you changed your pw right?

Btw you have weird settings:
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: MaxPlayers(16)+MaxSpectators(2) exceeds ConnCountForDRJA(0) - increase ConnCountForDRJA!
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowKick is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowNew is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowPreLogin is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowLogin is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowLogout is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowBlock is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowRJA is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowDRJA is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowLog is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowBan is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowSuspect is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowCmdResult is set to ESM_DontEvenLog
Warning: Nephthys: 2008/02/15 20:30:22: ShowCmdError is set to ESM_DontEvenLog

Btw he used my name too? Such idiot. Here you can see that they are impersonating me.

YouTube  
IP Logged

Leo T_C_K
Betatester

Reply #3 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 4:51pm

Btw according to log file, when you killed him there was not anything said about him having admin powers, how dod you know he had it? I mean what did it say at serevr etc? Are you sure it was not faked message by him also. This needs to be sure.........

YouTube  
IP Logged

Rarsonic

FOR AN UNREAL 227 WITH
UTF-16!

Reply #4 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 4:56pm

Well, in fact I could kill him when he entered by the second or third time, but when he entered the first time and proceeded for that KillID, I couldn't because he had admin. powers. Maybe that's the reason that it is not logged.

And yes, I've changed my adminpass (obviously I'm not going to say it here  Cheesy)

<<Gibberish>>
YIM  
IP Logged

SweMonkey

Reply #5 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 5:42pm

Leo T_C_K wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 3:59pm:
I have been informed about certain people who are now even step further, not to mention with developing new hacking consoles and stuff.

I got a own console that i made named SMConsole and its just little "add-ons" for me.i promise dont contain any hacking stuff Smiley

IP Logged

Leo T_C_K
Betatester

Reply #6 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 5:44pm

SweMonkey wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 5:42pm:
Leo T_C_K wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 3:59pm:

I got a own console that i made named SMConsole and its just little "add-ons" for me.i promise dont contain any hacking stuff Smiley
I am not talking about you specifially............but I must put stop to this, so here I go.........................
And I won't be scared anymore!

YouTube  
IP Logged

Leo T_C_K
Betatester

Reply #7 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 5:47pm

Right rarsonic, that is it, so it said you cannot kill him because he is admin? And it was not caused even by the map switch bug as I can see, that didn't appear either.

Btw some things from past, uploaded shots and no, they will not threat me, they've got so called counter proofs, let's see what they will bring up.

I've got much more if you want to see, but I am lazy to dig through all of these shots.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~maribu/dump/leo_tck/
One shot even shows when .:..: is talking about planning to do an attack on gamespy master server and saying it would be a revenge to Zora and other persons, just because she banned him for teamkilling people or soemthing.
He said taht he would slow down the master serevr to the point of unplayability by posting special fake copy serevrs which would copy the other things and it would cause chaos in the people that they would not know which serevr is real and it would run special automated things and that this game sucks and that he is leaving it and will destroy it, fortunatelly he didn't do it but later he returned, however he partially did something of it............
However that sentence is not exactly in there (Because the shots ot lost during the years). and one shot is more of a provocation by him (that one shot with talking new ways about to crash your server maybe, howvere others are not jokes). However these shots are old, but I hope you will get to see the truth.
And of course, they've got (probably faked too) logs on their side which they threat me to post to and other ppl are too scared to go against them or because they came to argument beacuse of that.
Also, at one of the old shots is player which crashed Whitewolf's serevr and then played in Zora's server (under different name but the person was same), who caused problems and in the end it was me who got banned, because Zora thought that person is a good one. Even if other players supported me in that case. Like Dan(ita) had to send her shots because she refused to look at mine back then and even then she blamed on me that I acted bad. Just because it was her friend or something.

etc etc
These people must not become leaders of this community or something, but they've got high reputation nowadays it seems, this community is not what it used to be because most of good players left the game already and the online Unreal community is probably the worst at games around there.

Go to page 6 and 7:
http://www.freewebs.com/darklordsrealm/guestbook.htm

Look at his playrerlist:
http://www.freewebs.com/darklordsrealm/unrealplayerslist.htm
downloads, he is insulting even Zombie and cacheripped his mods:
http://www.freewebs.com/darklordsrealm/downloads.htm
quote:
Quote:
DZItems

This is Zombie's Deadzone Coop server's famous mod, the reason I cache ripped this from him is because when I was new to unreal I stayed in his server asking if I could have this mod..."Once you give me a million dollars."  Of course, being me I was going to get ahold of it someday.  Zombie deserves full credit for this mod and though he never really wanted it to be released it has been.  That's what he gets for renaming himself PsychoPath and telling me Zombie is only on sometimes.  Have fun with this mod, it includes things like the Lethal Nali and Lethal Cow, and their cousins....plus dynamite and dual automags!

Quote:
Edit: Apparently Zombie updated DZItems this year I knew about the update but just didn't get around to ripping it.  I'm re-uploading the old version now 11/27/2007 (my birthday).  I have just inspected the new version to find that Zombie modified it so you can't summon anything, or at least some things (haven't fully inspected).  I believe he scripted it so only he can summon the items however I cannot confirm this because nothing is open-source with Zombie so crappity smack you Zombie...how the hell do you think people can learn to script when you delete shit?!  Go eat shit Zombass.  In any case, JCoopZ sucks balls!  What the hell kind of gametype can temporary ban the server owner for summoning too much!!!  Your local time idea sucks too, you stole it from Microsoft, it's even in the same corner of the screen!!!

YouTube  
IP Logged

.:..:
Oldunreal MasterPoster
Developer Team

Reply #8 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 6:58pm

This topic is only an attempt to split apart this community even more.
Most of these things here will or may only turn us against each other and most of this is just old and irrelevant.
I'd say lock or delete it.

Shivaxi wrote on Jul 25th, 2013 at 12:50pm:
...and now im stuck trying to fix everything you broke for the next 227 release xD Tongue

(ಠ_ಠ)
IP Logged

Leo T_C_K
Betatester

Reply #9 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 7:10pm

.:..: wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 6:58pm:
This topic is only an attempt to split apart this community even  more.
I'd say lock or delete it..

Btw you are good at editing these posts to defends yourself and to make me"proceed being the most hated Unreal player next to Packleader" as you said before you posted this to me.  Wink
As I said I only wanted to keep this community peacefull, nothing more.

YouTube  
IP Logged

Oldunreal MasterPoster
Developer Team

Reply #10 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 7:11pm

Rarsonic wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 4:27pm:
For example, somebody called "Savrs" (who seems to be on those guys' environment) comes at my server spamming "Zombie is nuts". Then I proceed for an amonestating KillID (I use Nephthys and MCoop2) and to my surprise he had admin powers, and I never gave my password to anybody. Then I proceeded for a ban, only to being able to join again and keep spamming "Zombie is nuts".

That dosent always mean he is a "hacker", he could have accidently gotten into that MCoop bug, which is when 2 clients (or more) are connecting in same time get the same URL option (Name, Password, Skin etc..).

...and now im stuck trying to fix everything you broke for the next 227 release xD Tongue

(ಠ_ಠ)
IP Logged

Oldunreal MasterPoster
Developer Team

Reply #11 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 7:13pm

Leo T_C_K wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 7:10pm:
.:..: wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 6:58pm:
This topic is only an attempt to split apart this community even  more.
I'd say lock or delete it..

Btw you are good at editing these posts to defends yourself and to make me"proceed being the most hated Unreal player next to Packleader" as you said before you posted this to me.  Wink
As I said I only wanted to keep this community peacefull, nothing more.

I have to admit that you are not very good at this, because of all this hate you are trying to spread.

(ಠ_ಠ)
IP Logged

Rarsonic

FOR AN UNREAL 227 WITH
UTF-16!

Reply #12 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 7:17pm

.:..: wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 7:11pm:
That dosent always mean he is a "hacker", he could have accidently gotten into that MCoop bug, which is when 2 clients (or more) are connecting in same time get the same URL option (Name, Password, Skin etc..).

If you even read the server log, you could see that nobody but him was joining the server at the same time as him.

Prove it false if you find the contrary.

<<Gibberish>>
YIM  
IP Logged

Leo T_C_K
Betatester

Reply #13 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 7:20pm

.:..: wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 7:11pm:
Rarsonic wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 4:27pm:
For example, somebody called "Savrs" (who seems to be on those guys' environment) comes at my server spamming "Zombie is nuts". Then I proceed for an amonestating KillID (I use Nephthys and MCoop2) and to my surprise he had admin powers, and I never gave my password to anybody. Then I proceeded for a ban, only to being able to join again and keep spamming "Zombie is nuts".

That is your excuse, also for taht you used to steal my name, but problem is that bug didn't even happen this time and it is caused by Nephthys installation.
And when you used to steal my name, Bio didn't have his on his serevr Nephthys and you joined first and taht bug happens only at mapchange (or when connecting with more ppl, but i was there already and I was not connecting), not to mention you and your friends had typos in names, which totally makes this false.

YouTube  
IP Logged

Kajgue
Global Moderator
Betatester

Super-sexy-Kung-Fu-H
obo-sunva-bitch

Reply #14 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 7:53pm

This time I had the patience to have a look, leo. But in that mass of screenshots there wasn't an awful lot of substance to solidify the 'dots = evil' thing.

Regarding the Zora ghost servernames, I for one can say that is definately not .:..:s' writing style. Someone actually did the same thing with the TSB servername, but flopped by saying "gaymen, big willies and fags prohibited" and ended up looking like a moron (not that it would have hurt anyones feelings had the grammar of been decent to begin with, let alone the fact that 'Gay' and 'f*g' are reffering to exactly the same thing unless this person is reffering to cigarette butts or joy).

If dots uses aimbot, he would have felt comfortable enough to use it in my server; but as a matter of fact he doesn't, because I don't have a problem dicing the crap out of him as a skaarjwarrior while his projectiles are all over the place.

And about those statements exchanged between ageukelli and dots in Finnish; why didn't you put them into altavista before outright confirming that dots isn't pulling your leg?

Possible Zombie bug attack of -ip- - discarded, known as "

Is when a client drops before entering a server.

AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard

Whistleblower Ted Gunderson
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo