Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Video issues (Read 3042 times)
volvomantom
Ex Member

Video issues
Aug 17th, 2006 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Hello all. I'm new here, as you may have guessed. Cool website and forum - it's about time the older Unreal games were given some net recognition.

I wonder if any of you guys could help me? Basically, Unreal Tournament runs fine on my PC and looks awesome too, but the first game is pretty much the opposite; horrific-looking graphics and sticking whenever I'm shot with something explosive, or if I look at a corona, or anything like that. I remember on the installation of Unreal Tournament that the installer checked for 3D devices on my PC and found my video card. How would I go about making Unreal detect it?

I have tried going through the rendering and display menus in Advanced Options but this does not seem to have had any effect.

Any replies are much appreciated!

Thanks, Tom.

IP Logged

Smirftsch
Forum Administrator

Re: Video issues
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2006 at 11:51am
Print Post  
hey tom Wink

for these problems the OMPs were made (OldunrealMultimediaPatches)- can be found in the download section, and works with current versions 224/225/226/UGold.
In 227 it will be included directly once its out (Shortly before first beta release)

Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

jackrabbit

Re: Video issues
Reply #2 - Sep 1st, 2006 at 12:58am
Print Post  
Speaking of this beta release..... I am very  interested in trying it out.  How do I go about doing so?

Eat. Sleep. Unreal.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo