Jump to navigation Jump to search
This pages features links to sites about Unreal, by Unreal fans, with Unreal-related content or guides for the game. Feel free to suggest a link here or on the OldUnreal forums, or add it yourself!
- Epic Games: The creators of Unreal and Unreal Tournament.
- Digital Extremes: Co-developers of Unreal and Unreal Tournament.
Essential Unreal sites
- The Liandri Archives: Wiki on the Unreal universe.
- Unreal Wiki: Another Wiki on the Unreal universe.
- Hyper.nl Unreal Services: The very well known and reliable Unreal page by Hyper.NL - news, many downloads, support, help, Unreal related topics. Active and very well maintained.
- www.snipersparadise.net Home of mods like MonsterHunt Mod for Unreal, Assault and many more. Many downloads.
- UnrealSP: The premier Unreal single player site, contains a lot of single player information, reviews and help. A must for any single or coop player.
- UnrealTexture: Ultra-high quality S3TC Textures for Unreal and Unreal Tournament Maintained by DieHard SCWS.
- zzora.altervista.org Zora's World, home of Nephthys and many other useful additions for Unreal.
- OldUnreal of course!
- Unrealarchives.com, was launched in February 2014 with the primary goal of keeping all user-built single player content for Unreal, RTNP and Unreal Tournament consistently accessible and downloadable to everyone. We hope that our existence will make a modest but valuable contribution to keeping the 15+ year old Unreal single player community alive for many more years.
- Unrealarchive.org, an initiative to preserve and maintain the availability of the rich and vast history of user-created content for Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Unreal II: The Awakening and Unreal Tournament 2004.
Essential Unreal Tournament sites
- An enhanced OpenGL renderer for Unreal Tournament: The very well known OpenGL and Direct3D9 renderers.
- UTZone.de: Files, and community.
- UT99.org: Files, help and support.
Essential Unreal II sites
- Matthias Worch: Website of Matthias Worch, who designed the Atlantis for Unreal 2. Some articles, some discussion about Unreal 2, and even a map.
- GreatEmerald's video tutorial on Particle Salamanders.
- Hellkeeper's website has many tutorials by the aforementioned Matthias Worch, recovered after they were lost.
Tutorials and help
- kultloesungen.de: A German Unreal Walkthrough.
- Hellkeeper.net: Hellkeeper's tutorials and maps.
- Mon Iréel: Amisa's huge collection of tutorials and examples for UnrealEd.
- Beyond Unreal: A large community for every Unreal game.
- Unreal Playground: Home of an endless collection of maps and files for Unreal Tournament
- UnrealSP Wiki: Comprehensive database of everything to do with Unreal Single Player Maps and Campaigns.
- Gatherstone Buster's Unreal Gold Site, hosted by Oldunreal. Dedicated to the level designers and players still enjoying the original PC game of Epic's fantastic Unreal series. Site contains links to Unreal 1 related files, including Unreal patches, editor tools, mods & scripts, custom maps and lots more. First launched: June 2005, latest update: July 2018.
- Hooks' UT Place: Home of DIE-HARD UT99 Fans.
- http://www.islandalien.com/unreal/: Jeff's maps for Unreal and Unreal Tournament.
- Skaarj Valley: A forum about Coop and Unreal at large.
- Redrum Deathmatches: Unreal Hardcore Infiltration.
- TheMasternl: Links, downloads.
- Unreal4fun: German fansite from FlowerPower.
- Newbiesplayground: home of the -(DOG)-clan, File repository, Forum and more.