Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages related to the UnrealReference topic.
Pages in category "UnrealReference"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A hopefully rather complete reference on all serversettings etc...
- Advanced: A full manual and install package to run your own master server and how to use it.
- ADVANCED: Details about what the stat net command shows,
- ADVANCED: Unreal sometimes changes the INI files from ASCII to UNICODE
- All you ever wanted to know about the Master Uplink settings in Unreal - IpServer Package for Unreal v1.0
- BASIC: Console commands (server+client), infos on keybinds and key-aliases, startup-parameters available at the command line for servers/clients
- BASIC: Everyone hosting a server MUST know what ServerActors and ServerPackages are!
- BASIC: If you run a server with mods,
- BASIC: Unreal and technical vocabulary. What is Ping, Packet Loss etc etc..?
- BASIC: What's a client? What is a Dedicated and Listen Server - what is what?
- BASIC: Which files does Unreal use? Where do I find which? How do I install maps/skins...?
- BASIC: Which patches do exist? Which one do I need?