For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Textures

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
Cow
OldUnreal Member

Textures

Post by Cow »

People, Please do not edit texture packs. I have one of my texture packs that goes with Inf_warfare, and now I get a mismatch error with it because someone decided to change it for some reason. The texture pack is called Textures_CW that I made back in 2000 for that map.
So make your own if you need to borrow textures, just don't edit any, this cause major headaches for players, map builders and servers.

Thanks.
PS..
We now have maps and textures on our site for downloading, just follow the Cowsmaps link to the download section. If there is a map that is not there that you feel should be, just email me or post and I will see what I can do to get it on our site
Death is only the beginning
DieHard SCWS
Global Moderator

Re: Textures

Post by DieHard SCWS »

Complete agreement from this side....

Did you btw gather those textures, or did you draw them yourselves ?
Cow
OldUnreal Member

Re: Textures

Post by Cow »

Those were gathered from different texture packs to create that one texture pack to make downloading smaller and easy. Some were created but not for that pack if I remember correctly
Death is only the beginning

Return to “Infiltration-Board”