For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Ignored mouse scrolls

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
Smartball
Global Moderator

Ignored mouse scrolls

Post by Smartball »

This is not a serious issue at all, but it didn't happen in previous Unreal patches so I figured I'd mention it here.

When I have 227 Unreal in a window and bring it out of focus, but then back into focus, the first time I scroll my mouse wheel my weapon fails to change. On the second scroll, the weapon changes and scrolling works normally. Just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating, I tested this on 224 as well and in 224 none of the scrolls get ignored. 227 just seems to ignore my first mouse scroll after the window is brought back into focus.

Like I said, not a serious issue by any means but I figured it should be known so that maybe it can get fixed in future releases  :D
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: Ignored mouse scrolls

Post by Smirftsch »

I messed a while with the mouse but there is no easy fix it seems. Still didn't find out why this happens...
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.

Return to “Unreal 227”