For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

[227i] Custom campaign in progress

This Board was made to give Unreal projects a home- if you need a place to discuss about your mods, campains, to offer your projects for download, to seek members for it.
zalosin

[227i] Custom campaign in progress

Post by zalosin »

Pre Alpha stage

Campaign Details

More than 50 levels is the main objective (this may take more time than i spect, maybe 2017.
-Custom soundtracks made by "Ryuseiu" or knowed as "Izzy" too.
-The history will meet(maybe) protagonist from unreal, and RTNP series, my objective is to make a great campaign.
-combining terrifying and suspense game-method to make something more great, as we know Na Pali is a planet full of misteries and monsters too, great combination.

ANY HELP IS WELCOME,contact me by my E-mail on my profile.

Main project leader
MrZalosin

Main Compositor
Izzy.

;D ;D
Last edited by zalosin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Unreal Projects”