For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

other players

The section related to UnrealScript and modding. This board is for coders to discuss and exchange experiences or ask questions.
Pyro
OldUnreal Member

other players

Post by Pyro »

hey,

erm..
it would be fun if a player becomes a Krall or krall elite..
so, can some1 make a file wich makes a player a krall or krall elite?

like, 1. put file in system folder etc.. 2. Choose krall at Players menu..

and play at my server with a krall!

it would be normally that you can only use the krall in my server.. and in others servers up player will become female1 etc...

understand? cool! plsplsplspls??
Pcube

Re: other players

Post by Pcube »

I suggest you install WingedUnicorn's famous gametype - MCoop. You should get the latest version from Hyper.nl's site, www.hypercoop.tk (or .com, I forget :o)
Repzik
OldUnreal Member

Post by Repzik »

yeah, you might want to consider pcube's suggestion. On the other hand, MCoop has many bugs (or maybe my computer is crap).
EZ's Unreal. Unreal, the EZ way.
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

yeah, you might want to consider pcube's suggestion. On the other hand, MCoop has many bugs (or maybe my computer is crap).
MCoop2 is not buggy at all. It's the result of many version updates and is a final product. However, newer game types like JCoopZ have better stability by working around old Unreal engine bugs.

So, basicly, MCoop2 is better than JCoop4, and JCoopZ is better than MCoop2. BUt if you want monsters you may want to use MCoop2.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk

Return to “UScript Board”