For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Can anyone let me know the command for resurrecting monsters?

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Can anyone let me know the command for resurrecting monsters?

Post by wfank30 »

In a certain multiplayer server there was a special command to resurrect monsters as long as the body was still intact. (my fav was doing son in the map The Darkening with the special skaarjs, the last super health skaarj berserker that has the skin of an ice skaarj which originally is a skaarj berserker would be resurrected as an ice skaarj based on the skin, the green and blue light skaarjs all ressuracted as skaarj warriors tho originally skaarj lords/skaarj berserkers), I love experimenting with them. I came back after another long gap and hope to get that command or any download required so that I can use it on off line games and experiment with the monsters. If anyone can help me out, please let me know.

Also would be helpful if it works on both UG and UT (I retired from UG and mostly play the old maps prisoner 849 story mode on UT these days).
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Can anyone let me know the command for resurrecting monsters?

Post by Leo T_C_K »

wfank30 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:29 am In a certain multiplayer server there was a special command to resurrect monsters as long as the body was still intact. (my fav was doing son in the map The Darkening with the special skaarjs, the last super health skaarj berserker that has the skin of an ice skaarj which originally is a skaarj berserker would be resurrected as an ice skaarj based on the skin, the green and blue light skaarjs all ressuracted as skaarj warriors tho originally skaarj lords/skaarj berserkers), I love experimenting with them. I came back after another long gap and hope to get that command or any download required so that I can use it on off line games and experiment with the monsters. If anyone can help me out, please let me know.

Also would be helpful if it works on both UG and UT (I retired from UG and mostly play the old maps prisoner 849 story mode on UT these days).
There's no command, it was a custom mod/game that allowed this. It doesn't exist within the regular game.
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Post by wfank30 »

Leo T_C_K wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:58 am
wfank30 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:29 am In a certain multiplayer server there was a special command to resurrect monsters as long as the body was still intact. (my fav was doing son in the map The Darkening with the special skaarjs, the last super health skaarj berserker that has the skin of an ice skaarj which originally is a skaarj berserker would be resurrected as an ice skaarj based on the skin, the green and blue light skaarjs all ressuracted as skaarj warriors tho originally skaarj lords/skaarj berserkers), I love experimenting with them. I came back after another long gap and hope to get that command or any download required so that I can use it on off line games and experiment with the monsters. If anyone can help me out, please let me know.

There's no command, it was a custom mod/game that allowed this. It doesn't exist within the regular game.
How do i do it? is any download available for it to be used in offline game?
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

wfank30 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:50 pm

I honestly don't know. If you don't have the mod name anymore or it being in your cache (maybe check), then nobody can tell. What server was it on, etc?
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Post by wfank30 »

Leo T_C_K wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:52 pm
wfank30 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:50 pm
I honestly don't know. If you don't have the mod name anymore or it being in your cache (maybe check), then nobody can tell. What server was it on, etc?
It was actually in an mp server, called "test servers" by Codex, maybe its exclusive to his server then i guess, but yeah after killing monsters you can bring them to life again as long as the body is intact, in Extreme Core there is this special blue skaarj trooper with a powerful flak cannon if you kill him and used that command he comes back as an eight ball wielding skaarj gunner based on his skin color rather than original trait (as normal troopers are yellow rather than blue):

Return to “Unreal General Forum”