For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Where is Administration oldunreal.com ??

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Where is Administration oldunreal.com ??

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Karloshcz wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:33 am Where is administration?
I'ts important.
Regards.
Who sent you?
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

OldUnreal.com is owned and operated by Smirftsch. For the forums he has a few others who help to manage it. You can use the contact us link here in the forums to contact.

Alternatively, you can to to the OldUnreal wiki where you can see Smirftsch e-mail address or use the OldUnreal discord. So pick your way.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Hyper wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:53 pm OldUnreal.com is owned and operated by Smirftsch. For the forums he has a few others who help to manage it. You can use the contact us link here in the forums to contact.

Alternatively, you can to to the OldUnreal wiki where you can see Smirftsch e-mail address or use the OldUnreal discord. So pick your way.
Shhh...its a spy...why he doesn't he tell us what he wants/knows right away?
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

Leo T_C_K wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:16 pm
Hyper wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:53 pm OldUnreal.com is owned and operated by Smirftsch. For the forums he has a few others who help to manage it. You can use the contact us link here in the forums to contact.

Shhh...its a spy...why he doesn't he tell us what he wants/knows right away?
Perhaps. If you think this thread is fishy report it to the admins using the [!] button.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
vbdasc
OldUnreal Member

Post by vbdasc »

Yes... I'd want to know this too. The admins seem to be sleeping. The forum is under attack by spammers using some mumbo-jumbo language (Mongolian?) and is in dire need of cleanup and maybe restricting posts by new members.

P.S. I don't mean any offense to Mongolians, but in an English-language forum where hardly anybody else knows Mongolian, they better try using English. And of course, stop spamming and get a life.
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Post by Hellkeeper »

I was indeed sleeping and I cleaned it up.
You must construct additional pylons.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

Sorry, wasn't here over weekend and had a lot of work the last 2 days.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.

Return to “Unreal General Forum”