For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Wow.

Everything you know about music composition and music editing for Unreal. Present your music here (only free music).
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Wow.

Post by Hyper »

Skycaves (Unreal Surfacing HD Synthwave Remix)
Alex Nes

Lovely!

The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: Wow.

Post by Hellkeeper »

Very nice, keeps the electro feel of the original when any remixes try to go for more of an orchestral style.
Nice find. :)
You must construct additional pylons.
Rodion Kuzevanov

Post by Rodion Kuzevanov »

Don't know what you think guys, but for me many original Unreal tracks remind me about 80s music. Not all, but many. For example .

I always love to think that Alexander Brandon was inspired by 80s music. 80s were the best time of popular music, sad that the music is degraded in our days.

Also, Nice Remix. I think this is the best remix of all Surfacing track remixes I ever heard.
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Post by Kajgue »

This synthwave remix is banging, love it. :)

Yeah, I agree Rodion that in alot of ways alot of Unreals' music sounds like the inspiration comes rooted from 80s.
Last edited by Kajgue on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard
Sonifybeatz
OldUnreal Member

Post by Sonifybeatz »

This is so good, well done on the retro approach. The synth work is delicious!

It compliments the original sounds from Unreal (=
Such a fresh approach highlighting the 80's music culture.

Cheers :)

Return to “Unreal Music”