For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Unreal - Chizra Remix/Orchestral Version

Everything you know about music composition and music editing for Unreal. Present your music here (only free music).
Wald
OldUnreal Member

Unreal - Chizra Remix/Orchestral Version

Post by Wald »

Hello guys, I recently remade the Chizra theme track by Michiel Van Den Bos. I tried to stay as close as possible to the original one but with a bigger sound and kind of a cinematic feel to it. It's different stuff from the occasional guitar covers I did (Starseeker and Unreal Interlude II, for example) but it was pretty fun to make. I hope you guys enjoy it!

PS: As for my older covers, I had to re-upload some of them to this channel, so I updated the links on the original posts!
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Re: Unreal - Chizra Remix/Orchestral Version

Post by Kajgue »

Wow, listening to it now and loving it!

Very nice! :)
Wald
OldUnreal Member

Post by Wald »

Thank you!
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Post by Hellkeeper »

Nice and subdued, veyr relaxing. Very true to the original. Great work.
I'm always surprised listening to this kind of remix because people don't accentuate the same parts or lines as I would. It speaks differently to every ear. Good thing, it makes this song refreshing after all these years.
Wald
OldUnreal Member

Post by Wald »

Hellkeeper wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:26 pm Nice and subdued, veyr relaxing. Very true to the original. Great work.
I'm always surprised listening to this kind of remix because people don't accentuate the same parts or lines as I would. It speaks differently to every ear. Good thing, it makes this song refreshing after all these years.
Thanks :) I think that's the interesting thing when listening to covers/re-arrangements. People like to give more attention and detail to the elements they enjoy the most, and we always get a new version to listen to :D

Return to “Unreal Music”