For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

How to shrink player/pawn

regarding to your suggestion: here it is.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: How to shrink player/pawn

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I think he means official stuff, not 227 at 227 it might not crash...
Pravin

Post by Pravin »

Const is only a compile-time construct and has no effect on whether the variable can or should be changed at run time. In other words, const is just there as a reminder to yourself, the coder, that you're "not supposed to" change its value directly. There's nothing special about Native other than it looks up the appropriate API function from its associated DLL with some offset. Last I checked, CollisionSize and CollisionHeight are not native, and I've set collision variables manually with set for several years now with no problems.

So yes, Shivaxi is valid in saying that a couple set commands would also work.
Shivaxi
OldUnreal Member

Post by Shivaxi »

Const is only a compile-time construct and has no effect on whether the variable can or should be changed at run time. In other words, const is just there as a reminder to yourself, the coder, that you're "not supposed to" change its value directly. There's nothing special about Native other than it looks up the appropriate API function from its associated DLL with some offset. Last I checked, CollisionSize and CollisionHeight are not native, and I've set collision variables manually with set for several years now with no problems.

So yes, Shivaxi is valid in saying that a couple set commands would also work.
Gracias
Image  Image

Return to “Unreal4everBoard”