For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

First post!

regarding to your suggestion: here it is.
Hamsterabi
OldUnreal Member

First post!

Post by Hamsterabi »

So... anyone know of any Unreal4Ever servers?
Tornado
OldUnreal Member

Re: First post!

Post by Tornado »

Well At this moment their is no Unreal4ever servers Dont ask why I do not know maybe someone may start one
bushbeater
OldUnreal Member

Post by bushbeater »

i use to run a unreal4ever server. but the players had the proplem of down loads being to big. and some would not go to a download site to get the files thay needed. and thay would download from my sever . that would =big time lag !!
crazy is as crazy does
mgpalmer

Post by mgpalmer »

Just tried my first u4e site... talk about long downloads. But I did abort and go to a DL site for u4e. Now I discover it won't install with Unreal Gold. Any ideas? Failed with the error "Must first install Unreal"... clearly this was installed, I was using the unreal setup prog even.

--
mgp
reckless

Post by reckless »

somone correct me if im wrong but i dont think you can install u4e on ugold
Jojje E
OldUnreal Member

Post by Jojje E »

Of course you can install U4E at GOLD! :) :) :) Just use a UMOD extractor...

Jojje
Sixpack_Shambler

Post by Sixpack_Shambler »

There is a very good multi-package explorer program here http://www.acordero.org/projects/utpt/ & at www.tcp-clan.nl you can find a file in the downloads sections that lets you make any files impossible to download! (& vice versa)
Since U4e is well moved over to UT I unfortunatly think it would be as impossible to bring it back as it would be to bring RealCTF back...

~[Sixpack]Shambler
Darkskaarj_Elite
OldUnreal Member

Post by Darkskaarj_Elite »

how long ago did u dudes start u4e servers ive never seen 1 and ive played for over 2yrs ???
every night you hear a skaarj breathing next to you scream, and say over and over this is gotta be Unereal!
Shivaxi
OldUnreal Member

Post by Shivaxi »

My server runs U4E...only the weapons though...but its still pretty cool

Server Type = Coop

Server Name = Da Noodle
Image  Image

Return to “Unreal4everBoard”