For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Eeej i'm new in here...

regarding to your suggestion: here it is.
langelevi
OldUnreal Member

Eeej i'm new in here...

Post by langelevi »

Heey,
I'm from netherland... Excuse my english (i can not speak english very well) I like Unreal Tournament very much... Unreal editor do i like more... plz tell me whose the administrator of this site.... ::) so i can ask al lot of things about the unreal editor.... ;D ok that was it... :)
Have a nice day,,, LaNgElEvI..
langelevi
OldUnreal Member

Re: Eeej i'm new in here...

Post by langelevi »

hey..,,,
I have already 1 question about the ed of unreal tournament... I have no idea how to make water :'(... I hope you can tell me...
I use unreal editor 2.0...
Have a nice day,,, LaNgElEvI..
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

Hello and welcome to OldUnreal. Smirftsch is the administrator here, but he is usually busy with other things. As you probably read, this site and forum is NOT for unreal Tournament, only for Unreal. (Also called unreal 1 nowadays)

When you have questions about the Unreal Editor, you probably posted it in the wrong forum. This forum is only for the Unreal Forever mod. You might want to try the general forum (general UnrealED questions) or the usermaps forum if it's about mapping.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
Lucifer
OldUnreal Member

Post by Lucifer »

Simply make a hole add a water zone make a floor/celing sheet then add a special brush under the little scroll down menue click water add that brush rebuild geometry and take a swim (if you need more details My email adress is Eddieb10@comcast.net)
I'll Think Of A Good Signature........ Eventually
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

Simply make a hole add a water zone make a floor/celing sheet then add a special brush under the little scroll down menue click water add that brush rebuild geometry and take a swim (if you need more details My email adress is Eddieb10@comcast.net)

Please take a look at the date before you post.. You kick up a topic from sept 2004. ::)
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
Xavious
OldUnreal Member

Post by Xavious »

The reply was hardly worth the wait, i must say...I mean, i've seen gorrilas give better tutorials...
As much as i try, i cannot seem to think of an interesting and amusing signature...I blame the stupid fools who stole all my ideas for decent signatures...

Fools...

I'll get you some day!
Lucifer
OldUnreal Member

Post by Lucifer »

yea i knew it was old but no one else was replying, and hey i said if he wanted more details "e-mail me"
I'll Think Of A Good Signature........ Eventually

Return to “Unreal4everBoard”