For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Stay Forever (German Retro Podcast) with Unreal episode

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Integration
OldUnreal Member

Stay Forever (German Retro Podcast) with Unreal episode

Post by Integration »

Click me. Stay Forever has released an episode dedicated to Unreal. I am making this thread because I saw another one regarding RocketBeans streaming Unreal Coop, so it seems there are a bunch of German guys here.
Krull0r
Global Moderator

Re: Stay Forever (German Retro Podcast) with Unreal episode

Post by Krull0r »

Thanks for sharing I’m going to listen to the whole podcast :)
Integration
OldUnreal Member

Re: Stay Forever (German Retro Podcast) with Unreal episode

Post by Integration »

This time I want to share a video (in English). It's well made but too short to justify an own thread, so I put it here.

Stumbling Tours: Epic Megagames, Part 10: The Age of Unreal

This video is the last part of a video series covering the (pre-2000) games published by Epic MegaGames. He doesn't talk that much about Unreal but mentions some of its features later when dealing with Unreal Tournament. LazyGameReviews' 20th anniversary Unreal video is still my favorite by far.
Last edited by Integration on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Unreal General Forum”