For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Unreal Facts!

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Re: Unreal Facts!

Post by wfank30 »

Hellkeeper wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:21 pm I was with you up to the point you rated the rifle above the flak. The flak is the best. Even when it sucks, it's the most pleasant weapon to use.
I love the Flak you know, and I agree the Rifle appears way too late, but Rifle is just so useful for long rang, Flak's secondary fire projectile isnt that good and primary fire scatters too much. Still Flak's shots are way more powerful , so yeah best weapon is a tie really: close range Flak, long range Rifle, but Flak is also effective at long range, not just as much as i is close range.... Ok I agree with you Flak is the best.

37. 849 is a vegetarian. 849 only eats nali fruits. We see some of the other now deceased humans mention they ate fish at nork's elbow. We never see 849 eat any meat/fish here (tho i really wish we could eat those devilfishes). So 849 has to be a vegetarian only eating nali fruits.

Return to “Unreal General Forum”