For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Poll... gonna be one of those days

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Poll... gonna be one of those days

Post by EvilGrins »

If you had to choose between dating a Nali or a Skaarj, which one would you pick?
Also, explain why.
New Gaming strategy: Hug everything!
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: Poll... gonna be one of those days

Post by Hellkeeper »

A Nali woman.
I have many plans.
You must construct additional pylons.
azn
OldUnreal Member

Post by azn »

Neither?

What plans you can possibly have for woman with 4 arms? Sticking 1 up your a**? Lol, just kidding but guess your imagination is really sick. I understand cloppers, ...but nali woman?  :-/

Also, I doubt Nali have any women, because probably as soon as they see the p**** they run away like usual.
Last edited by azn on Mon May 11, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Post by wfank30 »

I used to have a thing for Vandora..... I used to find her statue cute. As for skaarj I only considered the queen female and all others from pupae to warlord male, and am not too fond of the queen despite her huge azz, so yeah if Vandora is classified as a nail that's my answer.
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

Nali ofc. Because they're friendly, don't have claws and don't look like a monster.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
Blu3Haz3
OldUnreal Member

Post by Blu3Haz3 »

wfank30 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:49 pm I used to have a thing for Vandora..... I used to find her statue cute. As for skaarj I only considered the queen female and all others from pupae to warlord male, and am not too fond of the queen despite her huge azz, so yeah if Vandora is classified as a nail that's my answer.
Pupae would be a cross between pedophilia and bestiality, but idk if the Skaarj Empire have age laws :D
EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Post by EvilGrins »

azn wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:28 pmAlso, I doubt Nali have any women, because probably as soon as they see the p**** they run away like usual.
Ah, but the Nali women chase them!

Return to “Unreal General Forum”