For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Titan (Regular) vs Warlord ; your bet ?

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Titan (Regular) vs Warlord ; your bet ?

Post by wfank30 »

I have made them collide many times in the Dark Arena, (I never use the Arena Titan, after killing it I summon a separate Titan and Warlord, and its the best place, enough space and all and perfect atmosphere) and 90 % time the Titan won by a single stone shot instantly killing the warlord. But a few rare times the Warlord outsmarted the Titan and with its amazing somersault dodging and rockets did kill the Titan. Still my bet is always with the Titan. What about others ?
Last edited by wfank30 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
makemeunreal
OldUnreal Member

Re: Titan (Regular) vs Warlord ; your bet ?

Post by makemeunreal »

I am sure that the Skaarj Warlord would easily win against a Titan in a real-like-scenario. Not only is he smarter, but a lot more agile.
Dark Arena's ceiling is fake, so his space is very limited. With a real ceiling, he would tear the Titan apart.
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Post by wfank30 »

I am sure that the Skaarj Warlord would easily win against a Titan in a real-like-scenario. Not only is he smarter, but a lot more agile.
Dark Arena's ceiling is fake, so his space is very limited. With a real ceiling, he would tear the Titan apart.
Well apart from that I once tested on Demon Lord's Layer. Warlord teleport away when hit, so I summon a new Warlord and Titan won that too. But yeah enough dodging space, Warlord is super tough, I remember testing with Queen and Warlord wins, but Stone Titan is by far the grandest and no others stand a chance. Even with regular Titans , the Titan has a one shot kill. But enough space, like say in The Sunspire and so on, and assuming Warlord dodges every single shot, and easily strikes Titans with the rocket (The mighty Titans have almost 0 dodging), Warlord is more likely to win....
makemeunreal
OldUnreal Member

Post by makemeunreal »

Would you like to have a proper Dark Arena map with a real roof to test the stuff out? :D
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Post by wfank30 »

Would you like to have a proper Dark Arena map with a real roof to test the stuff out? :D
Oh Ive retired from playing the game in 2013 (started in 2001, played for 12 years), just here to talk of one of the best game I ever played based on fond memoirs. But you guys edit maps and stuffs and could easily test stuffs so its cool and you could test easily ;). I used to love holding tournament like stuffs in the game , putting one creature against another, great days. And by far the best clashes wee between Titans and Warlords, nothing like that XD....

Return to “Unreal General Forum”