For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

I need one mutator. Masterkent please

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
elucaso
OldUnreal Member

I need one mutator. Masterkent please

Post by elucaso »

Hi guys, I'm Lucaso, I need one mutator for a map (NP31DavidM) of the operation na pali. Strategy recommended me to chat with Masterkent so that the mutator could pass me so that the map runs on server E.

Excuse me for my English. I need to converse with Masterkent to get the mutator

The error that appears to me is the following:

Failed to load 'NP31DavidM': Can't find Function in file 'Function Engine.PlayerPawn.InitPlayerReplicationInfo'

Regards. Lucaso, Clan |-{*E*}-|Confederacion Sigma
Masterkent
OldUnreal Member

Re: I need one mutator. Masterkent please

Post by Masterkent »

The error that appears to me is the following:

Failed to load 'NP31DavidM': Can't find Function in file 'Function Engine.PlayerPawn.InitPlayerReplicationInfo'
It looks like you're trying to open UT maps in Unreal 227 using the original UT Botpack.u. This won't work, because the original Botpack.u is not compatible with Unreal 227. In case of ONP maps, you need Botpack, oldskool, and olextras complied specially for Unreal 227i (and above):
http://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/ ... 1374313749

If you want to use a third-party game class (such as JCoopZ1.jCoopZGame) instead of olextras.tvcoop, then you need a mod that would let players read passwords in translator messages (some doors are supposed to be unlocked by entering passwords), and you can try ONPCoopMutator. It fixes a lot of bugs, removes cutscenes and speech, and makes passwords readable. However, when using JCoopZ, two maps, where players are supposed to fly, cannot be played, because JCoopZ does not allow to use independent PlayerPawn subclasses.

I would not recommend to include ONPCoopMutator directly, because then your server will load Botpack and all ONP script packages (*.u) when loading any maps (including those which are not related to ONP). The recommended way is to use light-weight UMapMutator to conditionally include ONPCoopMutator only for ONP maps (read the documentation supplied with these mutators for more details).
Last edited by Masterkent on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
BobIsUnreal
OldUnreal Member

Post by BobIsUnreal »

server is already using the 227 botpack and oldskool.
the other np levels generally work , just not NP31DavidM , without digging into it, the error provided is

Log: 76875.0ms Loading: Package UMS (212719 bytes)
Log: Failed import: Function Function Engine.PlayerPawn.InitPlayerReplicationInfo (file ..\System\Engine.u)
Warning: Failed to load 'UMS': Can't find Function in file 'Function Engine.PlayerPawn.InitPlayerReplicationInfo'
Warning: Failed to load 'NP31DavidM': Can't find Function in file 'Function Engine.PlayerPawn.InitPlayerReplicationInfo'
Warning: Failed to load 'Level None.MyLevel': Can't find Function in file 'Function Engine.PlayerPawn.InitPlayerReplicationInfo'

Witch would lead my toward ums.u being the obvious issue, however neither of the 2 versions of ums i have (208 and 211kb) work.

The other possibility is that this version of UMS.u isnt compatible with 227j_34 and yes i know thats OLD versus j37,

however whatever version of botpack i have dont work at all on j37.
it gives this failure :
Log: Failed import: IntProperty IntProperty UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact.MasterServerTCPPort (file ..\System\UBrowser.u)
Warning: Failed to load 'olextras': Can't find IntProperty in file 'IntProperty UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact.MasterServerTCPPort'
Warning: Failed to load 'NP31DavidM': Can't find IntProperty in file 'IntProperty UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact.MasterServerTCPPort'
Warning: Failed to load 'Level None.MyLevel': Can't find IntProperty in file 'IntProperty UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact.MasterServerTCPPort'

Masterkent
OldUnreal Member

Post by Masterkent »

Return to “Unreal General Forum”