For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

6th Anniversary Confederate Server Local Event -> 16th & 17th of December 2017

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
elucaso
OldUnreal Member

6th Anniversary Confederate Server Local Event -> 16th & 17th of December 2017

Post by elucaso »

Hello Unreal players, we invite you all to this Saturday 16 and this Sunday December 17 to celebrate 6 years of the Anniversary of the Confederate Server |-{* E *}-| Confederacion Sigma Multi-Server. The events will be friendly. Everyone is invited, the idea is to fill as much as possible the server so that we have a great holiday on our server. This time, we want to celebrate it with the entire Oldunreal Community. We want to be there with our allies the Dogs, the people in the TSB Clan, among others. To have a great day and to unite more and more this great and old community of Unreal.

These will be the Game Modes we are going to play to celebrate:

-> Cooperative

-> Team DeatMatch

-> Deatmatch

-> Capture the Flag

-> Soccerbook

Lucaso Kekulé - Commander of the Sigma Confederation
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Re: 6th Anniversary Confederate Server Local Event -> 16th & 17th of December 2017

Post by Kajgue »

Hey Lucaso,

Just to inform you guys that I shall be moving to another accomodation on monday, so I might have to spend my weekend preparing my move, though I will definately try to make an appearance at your anniversary event.

Hope you're doing well man.

- (T:S:B)IceLizard/Kajgue
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: 6th Anniversary Confederate Server Local Event -> 16th & 17th of December 2017

Post by Smirftsch »

Announced, in the news and in the mailing list for our forum members. I hope you can fill your servers!

Trying to stop by myself :)
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox »

can you post how to login to your servers?

I have no idea.

Also, can you post the location of any patch I need to join?

As well as instructions on how to multiplayer coop
Masterkent
OldUnreal Member

Post by Masterkent »

227j_38 crashes immediately after downloading package U4e3. Crashlog:

Code: Select all

Log: Assertion failed: !Reader.AtEnd() [File:..\..\Core\Inc\FCodec.h] [Line: 333]
Log: Assertion failed: !Reader.AtEnd() [File:..\..\Core\Inc\FCodec.h] [Line: 333]
    [ same as above repeated over 1500000 times ]
Warning: stage 0: 2.417000 secs
Warning: stage 1: 0.045000 secs
Log: Assertion failed: DecompressLength
LannFyre
OldUnreal Member

Post by LannFyre »

can you post how to login to your servers?

I have no idea.

Also, can you post the location of any patch I need to join?

As well as instructions on how to multiplayer coop
2nd'd, not sure where to be looking or if I need any mods. I'd love to come in and play.
i tryin'a be a gud boi
CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox »

so like is anyone on?

I'd love to play some coop unreal!

vorob
OldUnreal Member

Post by vorob »

Yes, Unreal is not dead already!!!
Wow wow, that a tragic email title I've got. While I'm not an active part of this community, I'm a big fan of Unreal and still dream of the full reboot from Epic games. And while it's not happening, I'm replaying original campaign from time to time since 1999 when I first met this wonderful game on my P166 and 2mb Matrox Mystique.

So Unreal won't be dead until last Unrealer dies!
Last edited by vorob on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

haha well, I had to write something to get some people out of their holes :P
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.

Return to “Unreal General Forum”