For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Some more old mod conversions (uncompiled this time)

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Some more old mod conversions (uncompiled this time)

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Following the extraction of 221/222 ut stuff, or preceding it I decided to do the same (after having to resave some of the mods on 220 to make it compatible with the extraction tool) for some more old mods that I planned to properly convert again.

This time its not compiled so if you want to try it out you have to do it yourself.

there's also this file that I want to use in future, this is compiled oldtorch, which is the old torchflame mesh compiled from 200 (as an alternative to all the resizing/etc)

OldTorch

Now for the extracted stuf:
various mods:
various

hologram(multiple versions existed of this, I chose the latest one I could find):
hologram

Return to “Unreal General Forum”