For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

MH-Flappies][

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

MH-Flappies][

Post by EvilGrins »

LeoTCK has a habit of creating monsters that're amazing. These are no different, they're great but they're mostly harmless. There's varying classes of Flappy, I chose just the FlappyBoy & FlappyKid because I initially went with all 4 classes but that was a bit of a memory drain.

Flappies are a sort of dinosaur that are about as harmless as NaliCows. Despite their size and claws, they have no attacks.

Only thing on this map that attacks are the Wasps. They've got stingers, which isn't much of a problem but they tend to attack in swarms. Unlike the butterflies that were originally on this map, the wasps can be killed by some weapons.

Only other monster on the map are these weird "birds"...
...which near as I can tell also have no attacks but they are very cool looking!

Map has one PlayerBot running around, who will fight the monsters on the map but also anyone on your team if it gets a chance.

Usual Suspects:
.u - /system
.umx - /music
.unr - /maps
.utx - /textures
.png - Pwetty!

Enjoy!
[url]http://www.mediafire.com/file/tuqd0u9mgctz716/MH-Flappies.zip[/url]
New Gaming strategy: Hug everything!

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”