For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

UnrealEd native Linux?

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

adib

UnrealEd native Linux?

Post by adib »

Hi, Fedora 37 user here. I just ran UT99 in my system and still wiping my tears. Bravissimo!

But I need to work on my CTF map. Do we have native UnrealEd for Unreal Tournament on Linux? Couldn't find it.
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Re: UnrealEd native Linux?

Post by Neon_Knight »

adib wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:18 pm Hi, Fedora 37 user here. I just ran UT99 in my system and still wiping my tears. Bravissimo!

But I need to work on my CTF map. Do we have native UnrealEd for Unreal Tournament on Linux? Couldn't find it.
AFAIK not yet. Only emulation through Wine. I can't use any Linux distro ATM so I can't reassure if it works as intended or not.
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”