For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Earth shattering Canon Revelation

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Earth shattering Canon Revelation

Post by Leo T_C_K »

After experimenting with the "220 ladder" that was unfinished of the botpack 220 and seems broken in different ways on different versions...

I did start to ponder, those early teams that want to challenge you. They had kind of stupid names...

Canucks, Dudes and Commies were the teams waiting to challenge you at least initially..

Now...wait a minute...okay what is the equivalent to the third team you fight in the 222 version?

Black Legion...the Necris Phayder team...

Oh my god! They were the Commies all along! This is what Commies become in the fucking future.

100 percent canon, bring the Commies back for next UT GAME!
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Earth shattering Canon Revelation

Post by Leo T_C_K »

So yea now I am actually fighting the "Commies" on ctf-dreary...

it uses the music Course.umx but I just had an idea. What if someone makes "OfCourse.umx" and uses clips from M. Bison "Of Course!" as the music plays and sometimes..."Game over" in the background and pax...bisonica...

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”