For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Wanting to help, translating in italian

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

The Alby87 Project
OldUnreal Member

Wanting to help, translating in italian

Post by The Alby87 Project »

Hi! I noticed you are issuing new patches, are there new English text that you need to be translated in Italian? I would be more than happy to give help, if you need some :)
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Re: Wanting to help, translating in italian

Post by Neon_Knight »

The Alby87 Project wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:40 am Hi! I noticed you are issuing new patches, are there new English text that you need to be translated in Italian? I would be more than happy to give help, if you need some :)
Hiya! Yep. The latest testing versions of v469c contain a fully fixed and updated Italian text localization that requires reviewing from an actual Italian speaker. If you have access to OldUnreal/UnrealTournamentPatches, you can test it.
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
The Alby87 Project
OldUnreal Member

Post by The Alby87 Project »

Neon_Knight wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:13 am Hiya! Yep. The latest testing versions of v469c contain a fully fixed and updated Italian text localization that requires reviewing from an actual Italian speaker. If you have access to OldUnreal/UnrealTournamentPatches, you can test it.
Ok! I already cloned the GitHub project, so the itt files in it already have all the text? I feared that they weren't complete after the new patches. I'll give them a revision ;)
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Post by Neon_Knight »

The Alby87 Project wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:29 pm
Neon_Knight wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:13 am Hiya! Yep. The latest testing versions of v469c contain a fully fixed and updated Italian text localization that requires reviewing from an actual Italian speaker. If you have access to OldUnreal/UnrealTournamentPatches, you can test it.
Ok! I already cloned the GitHub project, so the itt files in it already have all the text? I feared that they weren't complete after the new patches. I'll give them a revision ;)
Yep, Italian in both Unreal and Unreal Tournament (NOT UT2004, that hasn't started yet) are considered "complete", as in, the files are there, the localization should work, but the lines need revision by an actual Italian speaker.
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”