For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

anyone know how to beat Xan?

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

jet cold0

anyone know how to beat Xan?

Post by jet cold0 »

so, anyone know how to beat Xan?, i'm on the last level of the single player campaign, I'd had like 11 frags at the highest point at one time, before he'd creamed me! I hate Xan! >:(
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Re: anyone know how to beat Xan?

Post by Neon_Knight »

Prevent him from taking the Shield Belt and the Shock Rifle. There's no Sniper Rifle on this map, so you're good. Also prevent him from taking the Rocket Launcher and try to use the homing feature whenever possible. Pushing him from space won't grant you points, but it'll prevent him from racking points. Also Shock+Minigun combo. In close spaces, the Flak Cannon is your friend. And master dodging, so you can reach a lot of places quickly.
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Re: anyone know how to beat Xan?

Post by EvilGrins »

Get him drunk.

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”