For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Very Sentimental Game To me

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

Werge

Very Sentimental Game To me

Post by Werge »

Hey everybody, I've just come back to the Unreal series after an 8 year break. I first played Unreal Tournament seriously at the age of 15 (I'm 27) back in 2010, I was very skilled and completely immersed in the game. I never beat the single player tournament but I made it pretty far. Spent more time playing on the multiplayer servers, and occasionally on LAN with friends. Definitely one of the best arena first-person shooters of all time. (Quake 3: Arena being the other.)

I'm glad to see a community dedicated to the classic Unreal games.

How did you first start playing?
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: Very Sentimental Game To me

Post by Hellkeeper »

I first played UT99 on PS2 at a friend's house in 2002 or something like that, then Unreal Championship on a cousin's Xbox. Worst introduction ever, but I was hooked and the next year I got UT2003, UT2004, then worked my way back to older Unreal Games. Such a good time back then.

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”