For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

New (and updated) voicepacks

UnrealTournament Mod related boards can be found here. Missing one? Let me know.

Moderator: Buggie

Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

New (and updated) voicepacks

Post by Leo T_C_K »

modern duke pack
A new voicepack (based on updating the classic one/replacing voices) containing mostly duke nukem forever 2001 sounds plus some sounds from the anniversary duke3d version.

SKVoicefix
This is the voice pack that was comprised of the sounds for the main character for Stone Kiler (a cancelled addon for Unreal that had a short lived life for UT also).

Except the pack they released didn't have any team sounds whatsoever, so I added the male one sounds into this for that purpose (but taunts remain stone killer). The original voicepack was useless in team games basically. Both packs also contain the missing maleone mandown sound btw now.

Return to “UnrealTournament Mods”