For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Infiltration + Jailbreak

Anything related to the Infiltration mod for UT

Moderator: Buggie

talas

Infiltration + Jailbreak

Post by talas »

Hi,

Is it possible to run custom gamemodes in Infiltration?

I would love to try running jailbreak and infiltration at the same time.

Currently I can only select the default INF gamemodes to play with. In normal UT i have lots of custom ones that could be a nice match to Inf.

Thanks for any heads up!
medor
OldUnreal Member

Re: Infiltration + Jailbreak

Post by medor »

You want to play JB with weapons infiltration ?
UTfiles http://medor.no-ip.org/
KeeperUTX
OldUnreal Member

Post by KeeperUTX »

Just use WoRMReplacer to input the weapons. Or make a special mutator, dunno.
Azhir uval nutarus. Azhir mudas ethanul. Dalektharu il dask daku. Riftuuz e thara samanar utamus. Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna.
talas

Post by talas »

You want to play JB with weapons infiltration ?
Actually, its opposite. I want to play infiltration with the JB gametype.
Just use WoRMReplacer to input the weapons. Or make a special mutator, dunno.
I tried using WoRM 1.9 to add weapons, but it seems to only work for older infiltration or something as i couldnt add any infiltration weapons (i could add weapons from other mods fine though).

About making a mutator, sounds good. But how?

INF has a file named INF_GameTypes.u that i guess contain some interesting stuff. But i could not extract it..:

Code: Select all

$ UCC.exe batchexport INF_GameTypes.u class uc C:\infu
Loading package INF_GameTypes.u...
Failed loading package: Can't find FloatProperty in file 'FloatProperty InfAdds.INFUT_ADD_Turret.FireDistFar'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError
Last edited by talas on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BobIsUnreal
OldUnreal Member

Post by BobIsUnreal »

if your really having a horrible time with dependency hell, you could try to use UTPT to look at the packages , or wotexporter to rip the content , i would do it and dump it here , but i dont have inf installed
talas

Post by talas »

if your really having a horrible time with dependency hell, you could try to use UTPT to look at the packages , or wotexporter to rip the content , i would do  it and dump it here , but i dont have inf installed
That wotexporter is quite nice, thanks.. But for some reason it crashes when trying to export the jailbreak compass.. I did manage to pull out the uc files i needed (so far atleast).

I've recompiled JailBreak and JBArena to be playable in INF 2.9 CE now.. There were a couple of bugs at first, but I've sorted most of them.

In the Gui I made the inf compass be used, but still using jail/arena info and scores from jb, so I pretty much mixed both GUI's to work together.

There are still some problems though. The main being that the 'Waiting for ready signal' dialog causes me to die as it cycles spawnpoints. This looks stupid, but also makes it difficult to start the game, as I have to 'press fire' the millisecond my character is alive before dieing and cycling to the next spawnpoint. (if I let it cycle for too long, the game will crash).

Not sure whats the reason for this yet, but when I get it sorted I'll post it up so anyone can play with it.

Return to “Infiltration-Board for UnrealTournament”