For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Proximity Sensor mutator

Anything related to the U2XMP-Mod
GreatEmerald
OldUnreal Member

Proximity Sensor mutator

Post by GreatEmerald »

I have finished my first mod in Unreal II XMP: the Proximity Sensor mutator! It adds a Proximity Sensor to the Rangers' arsenal (needs the same amount of energy as Field Generators). The Proximity Sensor alerts players about any enemies in the area, making it easier to defend and to be caught in surprise.
You can test this mod on my server, which you can find by going to the Join Game menu and looking for "GE's Mod Test Server" (don't forget to run WebUpdate if you don't see it!).
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: Proximity Sensor mutator

Post by Hellkeeper »

Sounds good. So this is a triggered alarm for one team ? Great :)

As for testing, despite a few changes of master servers, I've always been unable to see anything in the server browser :(
You must construct additional pylons.
GreatEmerald
OldUnreal Member

Re: Proximity Sensor mutator

Post by GreatEmerald »

Use WebUpdate. Recently it got fixed and now works flawlessly.
Though I'm not hosting the server now as I want UT3 to download faster. But it's still slow :(

Return to “U2XMP-Board”