For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Can I use Anthology for XMP?

Anything related to the U2XMP-Mod
KillerSkaarj
OldUnreal Member

Can I use Anthology for XMP?

Post by KillerSkaarj »

Well, I have U2 installed on my computer (included with Unreal Anthology). I want to download XMP, but it says I need to have the U2 disk with me... well, will the Unreal Anthology disk work as a suitable replacement for the actual U2 disk?

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by KillerSkaarj on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
GreatEmerald
OldUnreal Member

Re: Can I use Anthology for XMP?

Post by GreatEmerald »

No, it will not. Those who packed Anthology were too lazy to make their own no-cd, so they used the one that was already out, so you can't use the UAnthology DVD for that. Instead, you have to download the Community Edition version that you can find in the essential files.

Return to “U2XMP-Board”