For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

[RELEASED] Unreal HD Skins [UT] [227]

URP - the Unreal Retexturing Project: for those who are interested in High-Resolution Textures for Unreal & UnrealTournament or may want to take part in creating them

Moderator: ahaigh01

Lightning_Hunter
OldUnreal Member

Re: [RELEASED] Unreal HD Skins [UT] [227]

Post by Lightning_Hunter »

In case anyone is interested, I released 'RTNP:UE v1.1 HD' today (UT99 only).  This version contains 50+ new high-res skins that replace the beta and custom skins seen in my version of RTNP.  If anyone has not heard of this pack, it is basically an updated version of RTNP that also includes 10 cut beta maps that have been completely restored.  This new release has been made to be played alongside UnrealHD.  Read more about it here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/rtnp-the-ultimate-edition
Last edited by Lightning_Hunter on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
Mahem
OldUnreal Member

Post by Mahem »

Just a heads up on this:
RTNPUEv11_HD overwrites DieHard's Hi Res Langs.utx 27MB (UT_Missing_HighEnd_Texture_Packages_01.zip) with the original low res version 2.76MB.
Lightning_Hunter
OldUnreal Member

Post by Lightning_Hunter »

I thought it was pretty much common sense that if you have high-res packs, you never overwrite a bigger filesize with a smaller one - but that might be a good reminder for everyone anyway. ;)

The problem is that if I don't include it, people will get missing package errors, so I prefer including it.
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
NaPaliShore
OldUnreal Member

Post by NaPaliShore »

In case anyone is interested, I released 'RTNP:UE v1.1 HD' today (UT99 only).  This version contains 50+ new high-res skins that replace the beta and custom skins seen in my version of RTNP.  If anyone has not heard of this pack, it is basically an updated version of RTNP that also includes 10 cut beta maps that have been completely restored.  This new release has been made to be played alongside UnrealHD.  Read more about it here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/rtnp-the-ultimate-edition
I love RTNP:UE! By the way, was the coop support side-project for the HD version abandoned? I'd love to play the HD version with my buddy, in coop mode!

Return to “High-Res Textures for Unreal & UnrealTournament”