For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Auto-wrap cylinder tool?

UnrealEd 2.1 (227i) and UnrealEd 2.2 (227j), for Unreal 227. With many additions, bugfixes and improvements. Ask mapping related questions, or give hints, tips and tricks.
Captain_Clark

Auto-wrap cylinder tool?

Post by Captain_Clark »

Can anyone turn this aMaZiNg algorithm into a tool for quick aligning cylinders based on radius and sides? :P

Hopefully these settings will be useful to people without a fancy tool anyhow.

SZ
gopostal
OldUnreal Member

Re: Auto-wrap cylinder tool?

Post by gopostal »

Along these same lines I wish there was a small app that converted the brush face size versus texture size and spat you out the proper ratio. That would be hugely helpful, especially when you are doing oddly sized things and you end up guessing a lot.
I don't want to give the end away
but we're all going to die one day
yrex .
OldUnreal Member

Re: Auto-wrap cylinder tool?

Post by yrex . »

There's already this, although it does the panning instead of scaling...
My work | contact: ampoyrex at wp dot pl

Return to “UnrealEd 2.x, the Unreal 227 editors”