For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Setting Music in INT

UnrealEd 2.1 (227i) and UnrealEd 2.2 (227j), for Unreal 227. With many additions, bugfixes and improvements. Ask mapping related questions, or give hints, tips and tricks.
eGo
OldUnreal Member

Setting Music in INT

Post by eGo »

I can't remember read anything about that but it is possible pre-define music for the levelinfo in INT files?

I tried something like that but doesn't work.

Code: Select all

[LevelInfo3]
Song=Music'track3.track3'

[Audio]
Song=Music'track3.track3'
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Re: Setting Music in INT

Post by Neon_Knight »

Not as far as I know of. If in the LevelInfo or LevelSummary classes in the code, Song isn't marked as localized, it'll be impossible to change a song via int.
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.

Return to “UnrealEd 2.x, the Unreal 227 editors”