For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

cheat codes in unreal engine 1 for jj3d

The section related to UnrealScript and modding. This board is for coders to discuss and exchange experiences or ask questions.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

cheat codes in unreal engine 1 for jj3d

Post by luke11685 »

Do you know how can I keep for instance increasing coins,god mode,animals morphing,all weapons,infinite ammo...etc. counter what's the command for that in old jj3d alpha demo? I also want to know how fix save/load game states. Because there's some message that says "URL can't be found" or something like that. Why DeanVillage004.unr is corrupted only when I'm using Unreal Engine 1 debug console? It can't load any other maps inside main hub world of planet Carrotus.
Last edited by luke11685 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BobIsUnreal
OldUnreal Member

Re: cheat codes in unreal engine 1 for jj3d

Post by BobIsUnreal »

Do you know how can I keep for instance increasing coins,god mode,animals morphing,all weapons,infinite ammo...etc. counter what's the command for that in old jj3d alpha demo? I also want to know how fix save/load game states. Because there's some message that says "URL can't be found" or something like that. Why DeanVillage004.unr is corrupted only when I'm using Unreal Engine 1 debug console? It can't load any other maps inside main hub world of planet Carrotus.
seems normal cheats dont work per-say

but admin set does.
"admin set Jazz health 999999999999" will give you basicly infintie health ( and break the hud)

these might work, may need to change the classes slightly
literally pulled the variables out of notpade with no editor
"admin set JazzPlayer CurrentlyInvulnerable true" might make you invunarable, but might fail instasntly after a duration
"admin set JazzPlayer Carrots 99999" set carrots
"admin set JazzPlayer Keys 99"
"admin set JazzPlayer Lives 999"
"admin set JazzPlayer ManaAmmo 999"
"admin set JazzPlayer ManaRechargeRate 99.0" float
"admin set JazzPlayerLevelGems 5" ( value between 0 to 255)
night work might not, also you could make a mod to add the functionaly back possibly

Return to “UScript Board”