For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

'Software glitch'.

Hardware & Driver related problems
KeeperUTX
OldUnreal Member

'Software glitch'.

Post by KeeperUTX »

Basically
I want to know how to re activate weapon decals,their nuzzle flashes and how stop them from becoming 'screwy' in the Software render mode in UT...
Azhir uval nutarus. Azhir mudas ethanul. Dalektharu il dask daku. Riftuuz e thara samanar utamus. Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna.
.:..:
OldUnreal Member

Re: 'Software glitch'.

Post by .:..: »

Decals never worked on Software (limitations) as for the screwy meshes, nothing you can do about.
So to put things simple, get a 3D supported graphics card.
1823223D2A33224B0 wrote:...and now im stuck trying to fix everything you broke for the next 227 release xD :P
(ಠ_ಠ)
KeeperUTX
OldUnreal Member

Re: 'Software glitch'.

Post by KeeperUTX »

I was afraid sombody was gonna say that...

BTW .:..: can help me with the RySPak Marines?
Already sent you a mail regarding that...
Azhir uval nutarus. Azhir mudas ethanul. Dalektharu il dask daku. Riftuuz e thara samanar utamus. Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna.

Return to “Hardware & Drivers”