For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

D3D9 for Unreal Gold?

Hardware & Driver related problems
-Shadow-
OldUnreal Member

D3D9 for Unreal Gold?

Post by -Shadow- »

This is probably a noob question, but does anyone know how to add the D3D9 driver to Unreal Gold? I tried putting the .int and .dll files in there, but when I start up UG, it says that it couldn't find it in the main library core or something like that. If I use the 227 patch, then I won't be able to play RTNP on it.
Nanodesu!
[§Ŕ] ŤhěxĐâŕkśîđěŕ
OldUnreal Member

Re: D3D9 for Unreal Gold?

Post by [§Ŕ] ŤhěxĐâŕkśîđěŕ »

It's simple. You can't. That's why 227 was made, lol. I'd say this: copy your UGold to another folder (i.e., if it's "X:\Unreal", copy it to "X:\UGold", or whatever), but keep the "X:\Unreal" (or whatever it's called) too, don't delete it, install 227 there. Now you have two copies of it. XD I suppose that's what people do when they have "both 225 and 227".

Return to “Hardware & Drivers”