For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

is it different?

This Board features Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (UE1), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (UE1) and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (UE2).
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

is it different?

Post by Leo T_C_K »

https://archive.org/details/jack-powell ... ter-worlds

Is this hp2 editor any different than the leaked source stuff? I assume this might be of the full build even though this is noted to not be functional somehow but maybe someone can figure it out.
Stead-Z
OldUnreal Member

Re: is it different?

Post by Stead-Z »

Oh wow this is a throwback, yeah this (along with similar stuff such as HP Magic Walls by QBBoss and UnWorld's HP Editors) is different from the leaked proto build as it was built by community modders, usually through piggybacking on Unreal 227 (iirc they require you to have a copy of Unreal Gold to install the editors - which is how I ended up coming across Unreal in the first place).

There is however somebody working on a massively overhauled version of the proto editor (based on the official sources) for use with the full game - very cool stuff and fresh modern look (not sure how much I can actually say about it here though).
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: is it different?

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Ah I thought this was something released by one of the devs or something in unsupported form. If that's not the case, pity then although still groundbreaking i guess. Thanks for the info.

Return to “Harry Potter Series”