For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

UnrealEd 2 to fix mesh problems using an FOV of 90?

Please add information, maps, mods, links or anything else related to DeusEx here.
Deuxsonic
OldUnreal Member

UnrealEd 2 to fix mesh problems using an FOV of 90?

Post by Deuxsonic »

I prefer to play FPS with an FOV of 90, so I increased it from the default value, which works fine except for a couple view weapons, which appear cut off as they weren't made for the higher FOV it seems (the GEP gun is a good example of this). Is there a way to use UnrealEd 2 to change the default properties of the affected weapons, allowing repositioning them so that they don't appear cut off?
Wojciech[ch346]wi[ch281]tokrzyski

Re: UnrealEd 2 to fix mesh problems using an FOV of 90?

Post by Wojciech[ch346]wi[ch281]tokrzyski »

Sorry for mostly pointless necrobump, just needed that "+1" to be able to PM han. There is a guide in Steam than explains how to reposition viewmodel using UnrealEd.
Last edited by Wojciech[ch346]wi[ch281]tokrzyski on Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Deus Ex”