For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Anybody know how to apply default meshes for these models in shifter mod

Please add information, maps, mods, links or anything else related to DeusEx here.
blank5py

Anybody know how to apply default meshes for these models in shifter mod

Post by blank5py »

Hello Deus Ex fans, not sure if these forums are still active as I can't even register for the DXAlpha site because their captcha system doesn't even work... Anyways, Deus Ex has always been a hell of a master piece, especially with Shifter mod's unrealistic mod. It's awesome to play as different character models, all of the models work perfectly fine, however when I try to use the UNATCO, MJ12, and NSF player models, the player just appears invisible. I was told by the author of Shifter mod that this issue can be fixed by applying default meshes as these specific player models already have a mesh set up in DXMP. In fact, the next version of Shifter will have this issue fixed, but I haven't heard from Shifter mod's author in a long time. I've already attempted to fix this myself using the Deus Ex editor, but I ended up screwing up my Deus Ex editor this way. Since I don't want to screw up again, does anybody know how to set default meshes for these models using the Deus Ex editor? Would really like to use those models, especially the UNATCO Trooper model. Thank you.
Last edited by blank5py on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Deus Ex”